· Lead overall operations, optimizes performance and customer satisfaction through excellent demand planning, supply chain flexibility, inventory management, enabling sales opportunities and process simplification.
· Proactively monitor all supplier and delivery exceptions and communicates to the appropriate roles issues that may interfere with the on-time or complete delivery of all hardware and software products associated with a customer order.
· Responsible for driving optimal operating mechanisms to monitor and track progress of opportunities in the pipeline, forecast performance against operating plan, and deliver to fulfillment targets and order backlog commitments. Strive to ensure booking/revenue results are maximized each quarter.
· Participate in financial forecasting and supply chain forecasting.
· Perform Sales Order Fulfillment transactions processing, i.e. timely update of Order Fulfillment systems on material requirement & configuration management, material sourcing, order scheduling and delivery information.
· Monitor inventory availability status of sales orders to assure material will meet customer delivery requirements.
· Manage the activities of individual contributors and/or supervisors with accountability for results in terms of costs, strategies and employees. Manage direct reports on an ongoing basis. Oversee the work of vendors and cross-functional project teams.
· Conduct analysis of inventory levels, days-on-hand, excess and obsolete inventory, demand and supply exception management.
· 5 or more years of supply chain experience in the areas of: sales support and order administration - fulfillment planning and scheduling; Delivery coordination; logistics and transportation; Material sourcing and planning; Supplier liaison.
· Manage/prioritize work in a hectic environment
· University Graduate in Commerce, Business and Finance Management
· Fluent in both Mandarin and English is mandatory
· Ability to manage in a matrix environment
· Sense of urgency
· Possesses strong product/technology industry knowledge
· Financial and analytical experience