Lead team with solid knowledge and experience in storage industry, coordinate with internal organizations and provide an exceptional support to customers
· Work with business teams to understand business requirements for service demand, set up service support infrastructure for JV, lead team to provide service support to customer with high quality, including installation, MA and demand services, also handling customer complain and driving on corrective action plan.
· Establish the working procedures to monitor the project delegations, resource allocation, tasks and timeline, ensuring initiatives are delivered on time and to budget and in line with business demands and drive alignment to standard support models.
· Participate in customer bidding and third party vendor service reviews covering performance, SLA and Service Improvement initiatives.
· Advise on annual service spend for JV, in line with Business requirements and manage and actual costs within area of responsibility
· Responsible for business growth plan, resource planning and training.
· Organize a professional and efficient service team.
· Minimum 10 years of related experience in IT service industry, especially in service delivery and project management, etc.
· Excellent customer service skills and sense.
· Ability to interface with internal business units, clients, and other related parties.
· Ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams at all levels of the organization.
· College degree in engineering or equivalent technical field required. Master degree preferred.
· Fluent in English and Mandarin.